Current Job Openings:
Position: General Legal Counsel & Business Development
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Reporting to the CEO, the General Legal Counsel will be responsible for leading corporate strategic, corporate governance, and legal strategies as well as providing senior management with effective advice on company strategies and their implementation. The General Legal Counsel is directly involved in complex business transactions including negotiating critical contracts, and managing outside counsel on commercial, employment, IP, real estate and other general corporate matters.
- Responsible for overseeing all legal matters pertaining to the organization, including corporate, regulatory, governance, patent, copyright, intellectual property, and employment law matters
- Provide timely and practical legal advice to the company’s business leaders, including proactively identifying recurring issues and providing advice and counsel to the Company’s management team
- Work directly with the company’s executives, customers, vendors, and other business partners to draft, review, and negotiate a wide variety of technology and commercial contracts, including license agreements, partner agreements, reseller and OEM agreements
- Develop strong partnerships with internal clients and the executive team to influence decision making and achieve successful business outcomes
- Serve as key lawyer/legal advisor on all major business transactions, including acquisitions, divestitures and joint ventures
- Assume ultimate responsibility for ensuring that the company conducts its business in compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- Oversees the selection, retention, management and evaluation of all outside counsel
- BSc degree in Law or J.D. degree
- California Bar membership required
- 5+ years’ experience as a practicing corporate lawyer, preferably initially with a prominent national law firm before moving to an in-house position with a fast-growing technology company (preferably a semiconductor company).
- Proven experience working on matters of corporate governance and with a board of directors
- Ability to develop legal strategy and objectives
- High degree of professional ethics, integrity and gravitas
- Excellent judgment and analytical skills
- First class interpersonal and communication skills
- Some travel required.
Logic Design Engineer
Analog Design Manager