FL5500 – 6-Port USB 3.2 Gen 2 Hub Controller
FL5500 is a highly configurable USB 3.2 Gen2 10G hub. It offers up to 6 Downstream (DS) ports, two of which are USB 2.0. And there are two embedded USB device for PD Bridge (BB) and HID device. There are one downstream port has the integrated USB-C mux for easy conversion to USB-C. The integrated MCU can do customize functions. The DS ports also support USB 2 battery charging standard.
- 6-port Hub with downstream 4x USB 3.2 Gen2 and 2x USB 2.1
- FL5500 compliant to USB Specifications 1.1, 2.0, and 3.1
- Downstream – 3X Type-A and 1X Type-C
- Footprint in 10x10mm 88-pin QFN
- Full feature customization via I2C EEPROM interface
- Battery Charging Support
- Downstream DCP/CDP support for BC 1.2 Specification
- BC modes and options customizable with EEPROM.
- Downstream USB 2.0 and USB 3.2 Gen1 are co-dependent by default sharing port power management but can be programmed independent (per port) for direct wire of USB 2.0 and USB 3.2 Gen1 devices.