PS8570 – 16Gbps PCIe® Linear Redriver with 2×2 crossbar switch
PS8570 is a unidirectional, 4-channel linear redriver that supports PCIe® (PCI Express®) Gen 4, with data rates up to 16.0GT/s. The 2×2 crossbar switch supports muxing, de-muxing or cross operation. It is ideal for applications incorporating high lane count PCIe bus widths such as workstations and enterprise data center systems including storage and servers. PS8570 comes with very low power which contributes towards lower overall system power and less heat dissipation for the mobile applications.
PS8570 removes unwanted and potentially error-inducing signal distortion that occurs in the physical transmission interface including PCIe interconnect cables, PCB traces, and connectors. PS8570 enhances data transmission reliability and enables longer PCIe interconnect cables and/or PCB traces, enabling system scalability. In a typical application the PS8570 is used in pairs, with one PS8570 used for the downstream PCIe channels, and another PS8570 used for the upstream PCIe channels.
- Supports PCIe operation at 2.5GT/s, 5.0GT/s, 8.0GT/s and 16.0GT/s
- 2×2 crossbar switch
- Very low operating and standby power
- Programmable equalizer
- Low latency
- Low additive jitter
- Supports L1PM feature
- Integrated automatic squelch function
- Supports SMBus/I2C configuration and external EEPROM configuration (optional)
- Single 1.8V power supply
- ESD: HBM 5KV
- 2.8mm x 6mm 38-pin QFN halogen-free RoHS Package
- Desktop and laptop computers