DP667 – 4 Lane 4K eDP Tcon — AEC-Q100 Qualified for Automotive
The DP667 is designed for high resolution LCD panels targeting automotive, AIO, and computer monitor applications. It leverages the VESA® Embedded DisplayPort™ (eDP) standard and supports up to four eDP Main Link lanes operating up to 5.4Gbps (HBR2). The DP667 supports display resolutions up to 3840×2160 (4K UHD) with 24 or 30-bit -color and a 60Hz refresh rate.
The DP667 is offered in an automotive grade (DP667V) that meets AEC-Q100 stress test qualification and operates over an ambient temperature range of -40 to +105 deg C.
Like other Parade Tcon products, the DP667 provides a high level of integration for the LCD panel vendor. No external crystal clock reference is needed, and with firmware-less operation, no external memory is required other than an EEPROM for EDID and device initialization. An internal MPU with SPI interface is available for optional extended feature use. The DP667 supports panel backlight and functional control through the eDP AUX channel as defined in eDP version 1.2 and higher. Using 1, 2, or 4 eDP data lanes, resolutions from VGA (640×480) to 3840×2160 can be supported.
Back-side interface support to the LCD Source Drivers includes CoG interfaces such as Parade’s SIPI® (Scalable Intra Panel Interface). Programmable CoG configuration and control signaling further enhance application flexibility.
- Supports display resolutions up to 3840×2160
- Supports 24 and 30-bit RGB color format input
- AEC-Q1000 qualified version available for automotive applications (DP667V)
- Compliant to VESA Embedded DisplayPort version 1.3
- Supports 1, 2, 4 lanes at RBR/HBR/HBR2 link rates
- Supports full and fast link training, and no link training
- Includes eDP backlight control through AUX
- ASSR eDP display authentication support
- Supports multiple COF/COG (Chip on Film/Chip on Glass) panel-side interface standards including Parade’s SIPI® (Scalable Intra Panel Interface), up to 12 ports
- Fully programmable Row Driver and Column Driver control I/Os
- Output dithering capability
- Supports Gamma LUT
- Programmable BIST and aging patterns
- Supports DisplayPort™ standard SSC 0.5% down spreading and programmable spreading on panel interface
- Supports sDRRS and Active Sync
- ESD HBM 7kV
- Operating temperature range
- DP667-G (Consumer grade) -20 to +70 deg C
- DP667-I (Industrial grade) -40 to +85 deg C
- DP667-V (Automotive grade, AEC-Q1000 qualified) -40 to +105 deg C
- DRQFN and WFBGA RoHS Halogen free package options
- High resolution Automotive displays
- High resolution LCD monitors
- High resolution AIO personal computers