FL2000 – USB 3.2 Gen1 to Display Device Controller
FL2000DX is USB 3.2 Gen1 Display device controller. The high performance video DAC provides clear and crisp display quality, and supports full HD (1920×1080) resolution on USB 3.2 Gen1 bandwidth.
The FL2000DX device software is implemented optimally for the proprietary architecture in the FL2000DX ASIC. End-users will have an excellent experience with low CPU utilization, lossless video content, and seamless operation between monitors. The FL2000DX device software supports both extension and mirror modes. In addition, the FL2000DX supports external SPI flash interface to facilitate low-cost “Driver on board” solutions.
With its innovative architecture, FL2000DX delivers a high quality and cost effective USB-Display solution. Requiring very few external components, the FL2000DX allows system makers to easily integrate FL2000DX into thin, small form factors for ultra-portable systems.
- Cmpliant with USB 3.2 Gen1 Specification Revision 1.0
- Integrated SuperSpeed USB transceiver
- USB upstream port supporting SS/HS data rates (5Gbps/480Mbps)
- Supports low-cost “Driver on Board” solution for media-free installation using SPI interface.
- Supports bulk and isochronous transfer
- Integrated high-performance VGA DAC supports up to 1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz
- Supports digital RGB 24-bit parallel output (QFN 88-pin only)
- 3V/1.2V power supply
- Supports 10 MHz crystal oscillator
- WHCK/WHQL certified driver support for Windows 7, Windows 8 and 8.1, Windows 10.
- Driver support on Mac OS
- Driver source code on Linux